THE ENROLMENT PROCESS
The EPTI enrolment process is designed with three aims in mind:
- To provide the applicant with a clear idea of what the course consists of, what to expect to get from it and what is required to succeed.
- To ensure that once an applicant has been accepted, they have a very high chance of successfully completing the course.
- To ensure that those who are accepted have a high probability of attaining employment within the fitness industry once they have graduated from EPTI.
- Applicants must be over the age of 16 when they attend the practical course, however applicants may enrol onto the online course before this age.
- Applicants must have an intermediate level of English.
- It is recommended that applicants have some previous experience of using weights in their own training prior to attending the practical course.
- No previous industry experience or qualifications are necessary to enrol onto any course.
The process of enrolling:
- All interested trainees must complete the online application form. There is NO application fee.
- After reviewing your application, a member of our enrolment team will follow up by email or telephone.
- Once you have been accepted onto the course, you must make payment or part payment by selecting either the x1 payment in full or x4 instalment payment method to confirm your place on the practical course of your choice (subject to availability - given on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Courses can be paid by debit/credit card through the online booking page.
- Once your booking has been made you will be registered with the exam board and provided with access to your online e-learning student account allowing you to begin your studies. At this point, your deposit/payment and any subsequent payments are strictly non-refundable.
- The balance of your course fee must be settled prior to the beginning of the practical course.
Feel free to contact us for more information!