Job Detail: Personal Trainer
Fit Stop is looking for a qualified personal trainer to join our team of Personal Trainers. The ideal candidate would need to:
- Deliver high quality 1 on 1 sessions.
- To be able to construct an effective fitness programme.
- Have a recognized certification.
- Be able to work minimum around 20 hours per week or more. ( flexible hours)
- Be empathetic with clients.
- Have knowledge and background in fitness and nutrition.
- Be willing to learn our methodology and customer service.
With Fit Stop you will not have to source your own clients, that's our job. We want you to focus on what you do best: improve people's health and fitness.
Anyone who is interested kindly send a cv and covering letter on email@example.com
About the job
|Date||09 January 2019|