Job Detail: Personal Trainer
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
PERSONAL TRAINER – HIGH END BOUTIQUE PERSONAL TRAINING STUDIO
Chester – Full or Part Time
£18’500 – £20K Basic (dependant on experience) Hourly rate increasing for all hours above 20 hrs/week up to £18.50/hour providing uncapped earning potential
KT Chaloner has more than 20 years experience across the fitness Industry having worked with the industries finest from around the World. Having spent 10 years in London before leading the Les Mills charge in the UK, California and finally for Les Mills International themselves in New Zealand KT came back to the UK and set up her boutique personal training studio in Chester. Ranked a Top 10 Trainer in 2012 by Mens Health, KT is a hands on personal trainer who still delivers sessions alongside developing her team and mentoring them to become excellent personal trainers.
The studio was set up in 2014 and has grown from strength to strength developing a reputation for being a high end venue offering private and small group training options only. With over 100 hours of personal training a week we are now looking for personal trainers to join the team and deliver both private and group sessions. There is no ‘gym floor’, as our model is based on personal training only with members training between 1-3 times a week dedicated to achieving their goals.
As a trainer your role will be one of a personal trainer and not a gym instructor who has some personal training hours. You will become a career trainer specialising in private and small group sessions. Your time will predominantly be spent with clients on a 121 basis and supporting them wholly towards achieving their goals. You also won’t have to spend time in business development as you will have clients provided for you by the studio allowing you to concentrate on being a trainer. This unique model will help you accelerate as a personal trainer growing in knowledge and experience to be the best you can.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- The delivery of new client consultations
- The delivery of 121 private personal training sessions
- The delivery of semi-private training sessions (3 people)
- The delivery of small group training sessions (6-8 people)
- Write programmes, sessions and nutritional guidance
- Ongoing support, advice and contact with clients
- Support and delivery of workshops to clients
- Support and delivery of promotional sessions, classes and educational seminars
- Taking measurements including blood pressure, body fat and girth measurements
- Generation of new ideas to help the studio grow
- Promotion at events & open days to promote the studio
- Be part of the team at social events, team events and competitions
- Some general day to day administration and working with the client database
YOU WILL BE:
- A qualified Level 3 Personal Trainer (we are willing to work with brand newly qualified trainers)
- First Aid qualified or willing to attend a course
- Someone who has a desire to develop as a trainer and continue with additional courses and qualifications
- Someone who loves to work with people and help them achieve their goal
- Someone who is personally passionate about health, fitness and wellbeing
- Someone who wants to be part of a team in a business with big growth plans
- Someone who is proactive with ideas to make the studio better
THE BENEFITS YOU’LL RECIEVE:
- You will enjoy a basic salary of £20K (prorate for part time) with uncapped personal training earnings via hourly pay increasing with the more hours you deliver
- pro-rate holiday and pension contributions
- You will enjoy discounts on CPD with training provides
- Inhouse training, development and mentoring
- Team attendance at conventions and workshops
- Opportunity to attend the annual studio ski trip and future retreats
- The opportunity to develop as a personal trainer
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO: KT@KTCHALONER.CO.UK DETAILING YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH WHY YOU THINK YOU’D BE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR STUDIO.
|Date||02 September 2019|